What Is AI Web Design And Should I Be Using It?
In the past, web development was a manual process. Website code had to be written from scratch, and developing even simple sites took a significant amount of time. From there, things like website builders and code libraries grew in popularity, streamlining the web design process.
But, that’s not all. In recent years, the growth of artificial intelligence (AI) has led to something known as artificial design intelligence (ADI). Basically, this technology allows everyone – regardless of their skill level – to create their own websites at the click of a button.
What Is ADI?
To put it simply, ADI uses machine learning to help users develop highly personalized websites that are suited to their needs. Usually, it comes in the form of a guided questionnaire, where you have to specify what sort of website you want, what design attributes appeal to you, and what features you need.
Now, there are different types of ADI technology. Popular website builders such as Wix and GoDaddy include some sort of AI design features with their editing interfaces. However, there are also numerous dedicated ADI platforms, including Bookmark and The Grid.
Why Should I Use ADI?
If you don’t have a lot of web design or development experience, ADI technology presents a great way for you to build an attractive website fast and efficiently. There are numerous benefits associated with using it, including:
- It will save you a lot of time. Using ADI technology will streamline the entire web development process, saving you a significant amount of time.
- Your code will be compiled automatically. At the same time, you won’t have to worry about writing code or tweaking your design by editing your HTML files.
- You might also save money. Employing a professional web designer can be expensive. However, making use of an AI platform will eliminate the need for a professional, saving you a significant amount of money.
- You will end up with an attractive design. Finally, using a popular AI website builder such as Wix will ensure you end up with a functional, highly attractive site.
By now you should be able to see just how useful AI design technology is. However, it’s not perfect yet, and it does come with a few issues.
What Should I Be Aware Of Before Using AI Website Building Technology?
If you’re thinking about using AI technology to design your next website, then you need to be aware of its limitations. Since AI website builders are quite a new thing, they aren’t perfect.
- AI design is limited to the knowledge of the AI program. This means that you might not end up with the exact site you want.
- Your flexibility will be limited, and not all AI platforms produce high-quality code files.
- AI design certainly isn’t a substitute for professional web design services. At least, not yet.
Ultimately, AI web design platforms are very useful tools for those who have little to no web development experience. When used correctly, they can help these aspiring website owners get online fast and efficiently, but they have their limitations as well.